I will just leave this here

It needed a good home. The previous owners didn't treat it very well. Probably a parts grill at this point.

I can't be the only one realizing Tesla's Cybertruck is taking a plethora of design queues from the OG Genesis, right?!

This can't be a coincidence.
They're basically identical.

PhotoGrid_1658544030298.jpg

This silver b seems like something is missing..... Done with a hack saw?
Silver B- ?

Attachments

• 00J0J_bvY1cBLu0MVz_0tc0m4_1200x900.jpg
    00J0J_bvY1cBLu0MVz_0tc0m4_1200x900.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 13
Yep, he removed the frame extensions. Could have broke or maybe he just needed a shorter grill for space considerations. It is just a matter of removing one bolt on each extension to remove them.

This from the "everything Weber FB group" - I have a lot of different thoughts about it. Weird, different, cool, unnecessary, funky, why, that's a lot of wood, etc. What do you think?
1658767117302.png

This from the "everything Weber FB group" - I have a lot of different thoughts about it. Weird, different, cool, unnecessary, funky, why, that's a lot of wood, etc. What do you think?
View attachment 56029
I saw it over there as well and didn't feel like raining on his parade. To me, it looks like a moderately well-executed effort of a poorly conceived notion. At least that sounds better than my initial "Gawd, that's hideous" reaction. Waste of a good grill IMO, but to each their own I guess.

Some people just like the natural softer appearance of wood. It might match his deck or something. Just not my cup of tea.

View attachment 56029
I see it as a kind of “Sequoia” gas grill. The Sequoia kettle worked better, I think, because the cart was all wood and it somehow avoided the heavy look this one has. I do give credit, nonetheless, for the serious effort and pretty wood he used.

Back