I will just leave this here

Ok, if one falls into my lap I will give a try. Can you still get burner tubes for them?
Absolutely!

I am using these with no issues:

You can also still get OEM Weber:

Flavorizer bars. I have bought these several times; they are better than Weber:

Some Grate Options:

Dare I say, but you can also get 15" GrillGrates. using 4 panels leaves some breathing room. I interchange these and the cast iron option above.

Burgers on GrillGrates.jpeg

They're excellent cooking machines. I had 2 of them. One I kept for quite awhile then my buddy asked if he could buy it from me, so I said yeah, I bought it for $40 he gave me $40 and brought it home to give to his son who used it a long time. The other I brought home, refurbed lightly and gave to a pastor friend and his wife as a gift

Just got back from HD picking up some Cedar slats for a Genesis 1000 project.
So, as usual, I run through the grill section quick and find three Weber grills. Two three burner Spirits and a two burner Spirit. No Genesis or any other Weber grill on display. 6 or 7 Traegers and a couple other lower brands.
No Webers outside the store either. I don't know if they sold out all the Webers or if they are just not stocking many any longer.

So, as usual, I run through the grill section quick and find three Weber grills. Two three burner Spirits and a two burner Spirit. No Genesis or any other Weber grill on display. 6 or 7 Traegers and a couple other lower brands.
No Webers outside the store either. I don't know if they sold out all the Webers or if they are just not stocking many any longer.
Think it might depend on the HD. The ones near me in NJ have the Genesis on display.

For less than the cost of the Spirit model you can refurb two older grills.

The 2 burner E/W grills fit the same rotisserie as the original 1-5 genesis models. Not the new styled EW with the cabinets i.e. 320, etc. And from personal experience they da a wonderful job.
As for the HD thing, ours here in Rockford not much different. I don't think the market for that expensive of products is here anymore. There is nothing to call them apart from anything else. I do notice though that at Sam's Club this one is constantly sold out as soon as they come in https://www.samsclub.com/p/members-mark-pro-series-5-burner-gas-grill/prod26361687?xid=plp_product_2 and these move like crazy as well https://www.samsclub.com/p/members-mark-pro-series-4-burner-gas-grill/prod25200214?xid=plp_product_1
People are buying things but they HAVE to show actual value for the $$$ spent.

No Weber's outside the store either. I don't know if they sold out all the Webers or if they are just not stocking many any longer.
Same story at our HD a couple of lower Weber's gassers, no charcoal Weber's and lots of Traeger's and the tin can grills by the boat load out in front.

we were talking of rust free 300 series cabinets in another thread. Here's my moms 2009 E320. It has never been covered.

It's dusty inside, I should clean it again. Casters were removed so it's easier for her height.

So much of the longevity is the dry climate.

20220710_124135.jpg

I see so many delusional pricings on Marketplace...I'm always tempted to message the people and clue them in to the err of their ways.

But I don't. I save that for actually messaging people to let them know their cast iron grates are installed upside down.

I am the same way. However, I never message one regarding their pricing. Many times when I list one of my rehab grills for sale, I get the trolls that say I am dillusional or on crack or whatever after the offer me $120. I have sold every one of those grills at or very close to my asking price. But some times I will message a person when they are selling a Weber and let them know it is actually a three burner vs two burner or it is a Genesis 1000 and not a Silver B and that kind of thing.

Received an email from Weber (UK) for an offer to win a Weber Traveler. The Horror! (Not the grill).
screenshot_02.jpgscreenshot_01.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot_01.jpg
    screenshot_01.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I see so many delusional pricings on Marketplace...I'm always tempted to message the people and clue them in to the err of their ways.

But I don't. I save that for actually messaging people to let them know their cast iron grates are installed upside down.
I do that sometimes. I was looking at table saws and I saw one that was listed for $50 more than new. I texted and he replied "I guess I am going to loose some money on that one." I also correct folks on grills if they don't seem like they have a clue.

Back