I will just leave this here

@A Lee .
Those are great grills before I got a Weber I bought a PGS grill for my house when I first got married. It lasted for several years and cooked well.

@A Lee .
Those are great grills before I got a Weber I bought a PGS grill for my house when I first got married. It lasted for several years and cooked well.
They definitely look like they're well made, and will cook well. They just don't have the bells and whistles people look for nowadays.

Always interesting to see something like this in near new condition.

Also interesting to see a timer on there. I wonder if it cuts off the gas or does it just work like an egg timer?

They are built like tanks but back in early 90's when I was looking for a Genesis a dealer here in Rockford IL was doing their best to try and talk me outta Weber telling me how chintzy they're built yada yada yada. But at a time when my Genesis was a $500 grill they were 3x that! I was like no way Jose'

I picked up a iGrill Mini on FBM today. I am going to give it go. Lady bought and said she could not get it to pair with her iphone so she sold it to me for 1/2 price. It paired up fine with my Samsung Android phone.

228300492_4934944823195839_72454263874992982_n.jpg

Back