I will just leave this here

Yah, I scored a free chain saw and a gas ice auger from lady clearing out the old BF's stuff. She didn't know if they worked, but I got them both running good with minimal effort.

No Worries, We are just making room in her Garage for her New Sewing/Crafting Room.

No Disrespect. I am just stating what I have been told before.

Last edited:
A Women Scorned is also a good source for Used Tools on the Marketplace.
Oh yeah. I got a very nice leaf blower on Marketplace from a woman who let it go for $35 IIRC because her landscaper husband ran out on her with her friend LOL. I used it for a few years until this year when I decided I was tired of the gasoline mixing and since now I really only need diesel I bought a DeWalt battery powered one. I sold the other for $55. Years of use and a $20 profit LOL

Genesis 5000 in the Chicago area. It has been listed for a week. Offer $25. Go up to $50.

216204347_2007686066051955_6576340729984315422_n.jpg

Lol Frankenstein grill
That Frankin Weber is kinda cool. But why is there only 1 valve? and how did they move it to the front? I would like to see under the right shelf what is going on. I like the second layer of Flavor bars. Would you believe it is Pending!
1627167210897.png
1627167256037.png

I just chatted with the guy that built the grill. Seems very nice and he shared some more info. Check these pics out. A Single massive CI burner. That is why only 1 Valve. The valve looks like a Weber side burner.

1627180705654.png
1627180795041.png

That is a very interesting modded grill, but I don't know that I would ever buy it and looks pretty professional. But I don't think I would ever buy something like that.

That is a very interesting modded grill, but I don't know that I would ever buy it and looks pretty professional. But I don't think I would ever buy something like that.
Probably not, but very interesting never the less. Plus way easier to build back to stock.

I thought this was very fair for a perfect Silver B. Not for a flip but stiff competition for any flip grill:

If anyone is looking for a blue lid, this one has been for sale here in the DFW area for a while. But pricey at $150.

And there is also a green one. Same style. 2 tables. For $50 less.

Attachments

• Blue Genesis.JPG
    Blue Genesis.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Green Genesis.JPG
    Green Genesis.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 6
I have seen old Genesis frames used in a lot of different ways. That is a new one

I'm in the midst of trying to build out a bar cart / food cart out of my frame. But life keeps getting in the way. :p

Was planning on just gluing / screwing in wood/composite slats across the top so I can serve food / use it as a prep table for bbq'ing.

Unrelated: @Bruce , here is the final product of the Weber Q 2XXX. I bought a thermometer with bezel: Oval" Thermometer With Bezel, Q3200 (Model Years 2014 And Newer)

Turned out pretty well. I'm using this a lot more than I thought I would.

weber q.jpg

Last edited:

Back