I will just leave this here

Yah, I was thinking that was that black Durawood, but it might be spray painted.

One interesting thing is the AF logo looks to be straight unlike others I have seen.

@Joe Anshien , I was wondering if you could start a thread under Gas Grills of your Cargo Carrier. List your Pros and Cons and show us some pics of Grills mounted on it. I would like to bookmark it.

That's awful. Looks like he just sprayed paint on everything inside and out. Even the wood got a treatment of black spray paint? He also deleted a row of flavorizer bars.
There were a pair of grills in a FB ad a week or so ago, a redhead and this blue one. They were in Raymond NH, which is not too far from this one in Lowell, MA. The ad said $100, but didn't specify each or for both. After thinking about it for too long (as usual), I decided I wanted the blue one because of the side buner, but the ad was gone.
I'm sure this blue one is the same one, except now the wood (and flavorizers) are painted. Missing the same thermometer and has the same sticker.
I'll be looking for the redhead next.
Can't imagine how the food will taste.

Yah, I was thinking that was that black Durawood, but it might be spray painted.

One interesting thing is the AF logo looks to be straight unlike others I have seen.
It's definitely spray painted. I saw the listing for the blue AFF lid and a Red one for sale last week. It's a lazy flip that's for sure.

There were a pair of grills in a FB ad a week or so ago, a redhead and this blue one. They were in Raymond NH, which is not too far from this one in Lowell, MA. The ad said $100, but didn't specify each or for both. After thinking about it for too long (as usual), I decided I wanted the blue one because of the side buner, but the ad was gone.
I'm sure this blue one is the same one, except now the wood (and flavorizers) are painted. Missing the same thermometer and has the same sticker.
I'll be looking for the redhead next.
Can't imagine how the food will taste.

If you click his name on the Facebook mobile app you can see his profile he has 12 grills for sale. Red head he bought in that $100 deal is pending sold. His other cabinet grills have anything from underlayment to osb plywood to pieces of what looks like 1x4 boards screwed down some how

Someone stripped the paint off the lid and painted the back ground of the logo in black. SMH

Just about any Genesis for free is a good deal. Stick a different lid on that SS Genesis and you have a great grill.

Used, but still has a lot of life left...

Scroll through the pictures until you get to the cabinet!

That is like this:

Trailer, decent shape, good tread in tires, new tubes in tires,

Typical northern E3xx grill.

I need one one of those so I can scavenge parts to fix my center gas valve. The local guy "restoring" (spray painting everything inside) is picking clean all the deals.

Man, Samuel, some great deals you are seeing. I would be on my way to get that Silver A. Looks to be just very dirty.

Man, Samuel, some great deals you are seeing. I would be on my way to get that Silver A. Looks to be just very dirty.
I inquired in time about the Silver A, but the address was to far for me at the time so I passed. The bottom inside was in good shape too and you are right she is just dirty.

Free Silver A bottom.png

Last edited:

Back