I will just leave this here

Well, with starting prices of the free-standing one BEGINNING at over $16K, I might get a couple of those :ROFLMAO: . That thing looks a little like a modern-day Vieluxe. No expense spared in the design and build of these.

I am sworn off, but this is really tempting. I know a lot of good things have been said about Holland grills here.

Considering the Holland name and what new ones sell for I'm guessing a photoless ad means it's in pretty rough shape. Maybe a parts grill at best?

They have a stainless grate but it is more like a wire mesh. These are supposed to be nice grills for what they are good at. NOT high heat searing. Great for BBQ chicken with no flare-ups ever. You can add chips or probably pellets to get more effect. The burner is separated from the grates by a solid metal shield.

Would be decent parts grill for anyone wanting to convert propane grill to Nat gas.
Probably has SS flavor bars and grates that could possibly be cleaned up and reused

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Florida🌴 anymore!

View attachment 21797

Still trying to adjust to my new reality :ROFLMAO: !
Hang in there it will only get worse. :) I moved from Boston to ATL in 1996 about 8 years ago a recruiter who knew me called and said he had this great job back in the Boston area I asked him if he was on crack.

If I understand you moved there for family nothing wrong with that but damn trying to ever go North again after living in the South with my blood thinned my wife makes fun of me its been cold here for us the last few weeks meaning 32 in the morning 50 during the day, I wear 2 sweatshirts with the heat on 71. For Christmas my present was a Brookstone Heated Throw Blanket which is the best gift I have gotten in years take my nap on the couch in the basement which is finished nice and toasty use the thing every day. Watched the games yesterday as my media room is in the basement had that baby on sipping a nice bottle of Josh's Cab. 69 tomorrow so looking up maybe down to 1 sweatshirt. :cool:

Back