I will just leave this here

Wow, lots of snow for you guys. High here today is 68, unseasonably warm.
We actually had a tornado do some damage just west of us in Alabama, I think 1 person died from it.
Woke up around 2am to our phones going off alerting us to a tornado warning. Luckily nothing but strong winds and rain in my area.

Yah, I think it was last year in May and we were still getting fresh snow.
Yeah I have photos from last day or 2 of April with a few fresh new inches of snow, daughter and little guy made some snow men and I have photos of the snowmen still there in early May LOL

The saying here is "What do you do the day after it snows in Prescott Valley..... You watch it melt." Well this is the day after and it's still snowing and 31 degrees and definitely not melting. But it's all good we need the moisture for sure. Been over a year since we've had any snow.

Actually, it has been unseasonably mild this Winter in Wisconsin. I think lower than normal snowfall as well. But, it looks like we are working to catch up a bit on the snow totals judging from the last week and 10 day outlook.

Actually, it has been unseasonably mild this Winter in Wisconsin. I think lower than normal snowfall as well. But, it looks like we are working to catch up a bit on the snow totals judging from the last week and 10 day outlook.
Same w Michigan, we have had a couple dustings of snow, but nothing crazy

Back