I will just leave this here

Saw this one but it was configured for natural gas? Can it easliy just use a propane tank or requires retrofitting? $65 and a three burner.

Geez this thing needs to be a sticky. NO YOU CANNOT just hook up another hose. You also CANNOT SAFELY convert NG to LP. You will need an entire manifold for the grill. Plus the proper LP regulator and hook up.

I think probably she didn't get the valve orifice back into the burner tube when she put it back together. I saw one other nuclear meltdown like that one.

I posted one of these stationary NG Genesis grills up last year. I would grab it just for the condiment basket on the left side if it wasn't too far away.

It probably had a wire rack in it which is what acted as the cross braces. It was probably all rusted and gunked up so they took it out before trying to sell it.

It certainly isn't even a Genesis 5000. I certainly don't think the black durawood is worth $700 either. How can you even expect to sell a grill for that much and they don't show the inside.

Last edited:

Back