I will just leave this here

Jason, that is a great grill for $25. Better yet, it has the handle light which, imo is worth $25 alone.

Some say no news is good news!
But, the fact is Weberitis possibly one of the most contagious of all social maladies. However, it is rarely fatal.

Here's the first good deal I've seen in a long time. Though I'm still not planning to add to my inventory till I clear some out. So searching is just teasing myself.

That one was a winner. You can't get one of those handles for much less than $25, let alone a very nice grill. Looks like green, a favorite of mine.

Big ole grill

If you always wanted one of these immense set-ups, that actually looks like an interesting option. I was skeptical when I saw "Members Mark Professional." but looking at the pictures I would have to say it looks really good. I am not interested is these outdoor kitchens, but I can see their attraction.

The Viking looks interesting. Those big old Member's Mark ones were really very premium units made by Grand Hall. They were also sold by a dealer in CA whose name I can't recall. Raichlen used to feature them on his old PBS show though

Back