I will just leave this here

Pretty grill, but for $450 you would think they would at least show you a picture of the inside of the cook box....not to mention to cabinet. There is a reason you don't see a lot of grill adds up here where they don't have pictured of the inside of the cabinet.

I have seen a lot like these in that price range recently. In my opinion too close pricewise compared to a new brand new one.

Yah, that would be upper end price on fully restored grill like that, but I have a feeling when you see the inside of the cook box and the cabinet, it would be a $100 grill.

You can always ask the seller to shoot you couple more pictures showing the inside of the cabinet.

Am I going to risk damaging my burners (or anything else) by using completely rusted-out flavor bars while I wait for replacements to arrive? The weather is warming up and I'd really like to try the grill out, but the current bars are extremely rusty - to the point that most of the longer ones have holes. I'm getting antsy to test this grill out, but not if I'm going to do any harm by using it prematurely.

Place the better flavorizer bars together and cook over them unless you need the whole grate area. And no you will not damage the burners. However you might get lots of flare ups where the holes are. So your food might burn.

Here's the first good deal I've seen in a long time. Though I'm still not planning to add to my inventory till I clear some out. So searching is just teasing myself.

Back