I still know how to do it.

Geir Widar

TVWBB Wizard
Lousy summer, the coldest one in the last ten years.
Furthermore, I'm not too happy with my life, to be frank.

Today I smoked some spare ribs. I still know how to do it. Feels good. Believe it or not, I have not tweaked the picture. Had to use flash, since it's nightfall here at 6PM.

Hope you like it.

Take care.

Last edited:
Beautiful Ribs & good to hear from you. I can relate, give this a shot if it sounds good to you - it helps me more than I imagined,,,

Those ribs are amazing, you da man! Hope some happiness goes your way, you are much liked here Geir. Hang in there my friend

Ribs look good from here, Geir. Yes, you still know how to do it my friend;)
What do you have on the bottom grate under those ribs?

I have the impression you are looking at life/world from the dark side.
Come with us to watch everything from the side where there is more light (PLEASE:))

You're a good man and we know it.
You have taught us a lot and I thank you for that, Mr. Geir Widar from beautiful Norway.

Everything Mildo typed I would like to echo... I know I've said this before, but greater days are ahead for you.
I hope and pray you have the strength to overcome your bad times.

Beautiful ribs Geir!

I can only repeat what the others have said, I hope there are much better days ahead.
Your input, cooking and photography have always been an inspiration to us all.

Mildo, there are some beans and chopped unions in a pan on the bottom grate. They taste great, after catching some of the drippings from the ribs.
I cooked them for a couple of hours, and stirred the beans a couple of times.

Thanks for the kind words to all of you.

Those ribs looks awesome Geir, and keep the faith and a smile on your face it will get better.
Your a fantastic cook so looking forward to seeing more.

Mildo, there are some beans and chopped unions in a pan on the bottom grate. They taste great, after catching some of the drippings from the ribs.
I cooked them for a couple of hours, and stirred the beans a couple of times.

Thanks for the kind words to all of you.

Oh yeah, I miss the picture of food on the plate.
Are you using canned beans? I was just wondering how you're doing in Norway:)

Back