How about some good news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Jeff, how adorable. What a lucky person you are. Is that your first grandchild? I bet you can't wait to spoil him. What's his name?

So, the new guy started today!
Not Sasquatch, but a gut who's delivered before AND run a route!
He spent today doing paperwork, and tomorrow he gets to ride with the big guy!
I get to train him for 2 weeks, then going back to my travelling customer service gig!

Right now, my grandchildren might as well be in Florida! They are just ten minutes away but, we can’t see each other very often, I am missing the family dinner we were having every Saturday, it will come back. Just not soon enough!

We get to spend a lot of time with Cayden’s brothers because they’re only 15 miles from us. My granddaughter lives in SE Florida so we don’t see her very often.
Jeff, if only we could trade places, I think I mentioned here that my 5 nieces and their children ALL live in N.C. A lot of relatives that I have never met.

Right now, my grandchildren might as well be in Florida! They are just ten minutes away but, we can’t see each other very often, I am missing the family dinner we were having every Saturday, it will come back. Just not soon enough!
Tim, same here. Daughter and 2 grandkids, about 15 minutes away. Miss them sooo much :cry:

Tim, forgot to mention this. That is one of the things I love about the show "Blue Bloods", their Sunday family get together dinners. I sure hope that show comes back. I can't sell my daughter on a monthly get together let alone a weekly one. Maybe when this is all over, certain family members might wake up and realize that time with some of us is a lot shorter than they realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back