How about some good music links?

Not going political, just tying in a song, a man and a band name...
RUSH passed today and Spirit of the Radio is quite fitting.

Don't hate on this post if you disagree with the man, just enjoy the song:

Last year my daughter suggested I give these guys a listen and they've since been added to my regular rotation. I know they've gotten a lot of flack for sounding too much like Led Zeppelin, but the more I listen to them, the more impressed I am.

Yeah, I liked and still like the music of Kenny Loggins .......... this is a great set from his Soundstage appearance, with Michael McDonald

By the late 70's, the music of that decade had devolved down to disco ......... but there was still Steely Dan and Michael McDonald ............ more Dukes of September ........... and the intro to this song is fantastic

Saw Kenny about 6 years ago... what a good performer, and he does not look his age!

I prefer more of his early stuff with Jim Messina... not so much of his movies score,.

More Kenny:

Saw Kenny about 6 years ago... what a good performer, and he does not look his age!

I prefer more of his early stuff with Jim Messina... not so much of his movies score,.

More Kenny:

That version is from his appearance at Soundstage, which start to finish is some great music.

I enjoyed Loggins and Messina, Vehevala , Angry Eyes , that entire double live album was great, I still get it out. But I really like his late 70's and early 80's music, and his collaborations with Michael McDonald and Stevie Nicks.

The show I want to see, and will drive a long way to catch it , is Steve Winwood opening for Steely Dan. They were set to tour together last year but covid wiped out the tour. I think they're gonna try to tour this year. But the nearest date to me is in Ft Worth , Texas at a venue called Dickies Arena. They're selling tickets for it now, but not knowing the state of covid , I'm wary of buying in.

And I've never heard of Dickies Arena. Maybe there's some folks from the DFW area that could fill me in ?

The show I want to see, and will drive a long way to catch it , is Steve Winwood opening for Steely Dan. They were set to tour together last year but covid wiped out the tour.

That would be a great show. If they hit the Twin Cities, I'd definitely be considering that. I've gone to see Steve Winwood twice, and both were wonderful shows.

That would be a great show. If they hit the Twin Cities, I'd definitely be considering that. I've gone to see Steve Winwood twice, and both were wonderful shows.

I saw Winwood open for Tom Petty in Tulsa in 2014, hey just me, but I thought Petty should've been opening for Winwood.

Back