How about some good music links?

I live outside of a big town/small city of around 13,000 people and we have this vintage opera house that's been restored and holds somewhere around 500 people IIRC.

A lot of really good acts have played here over the years but I would *kill* to get Buddy Guy to do a show.

I live outside of a big town/small city of around 13,000 people and we have this vintage opera house that's been restored and holds somewhere around 2000 people. IIRC

A lot of really good acts have played here over the years but I would *kill* to get Buddy Guy to do a show.

I saw Buddy Guy a few years ago, at The Brady Theatre in Tulsa. The Brady is over 100 years old, seats about 3,000, has long history of acts performing there, going back to Al Jolson era.

Buddy's show is as much about his personality as his music, ya don't know what he's gonna do next. That night, he left the stage, went out in the audience, on out into the lobby, went up stairs to the balcony, was on the edge of the balcony playing to the audience down below. It was fricken crazy.

He was at the 2019 Crossroads, and frankly, what I've seen of him on the DVD, he's not the same, he's losing it, but he's damn near 90 yo.

Mrs Dollar and I enjoy concert DVD's. We have a lot of them. But our most valued are the Crossroads Guitar Festivals, the 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2019 . We get them out a lot. Right now , we have the 2004 festival playing. There's just a lot of good music from a lot of special people on those DVD's.

Some Fleetwood Mac, Peter Green edition ............ very good, I missed this before.
I think it is the only album with my 4 favourite Mac members on it, although the music with Spencer is pretty good and he comes back for some good stuff later I like Kirwan. That Green, Kirwan, McVie and Fleetwood combo........I wish a few more came to be with that line up. With all the different members on the early years it sure was all good fun.

My Dad always played this and sang it for me. I was born in 1958 ( when the song came out) and I had red hair

Back