Happy SD 17! How's your weather?

This past week was muggy and high’s in the mid 90’s, typical summer for us. But today, low 70’s and bluebird skies. Low humidity, bring on the BBQ. I’m delayed one day, throwing a brisket on the WSM in the AM.

It's a beautiful day here in Seattle and I'm looking forward to getting back in the bbq game and back on here after being MIA for a couple years and seeing everyone's great smoke day cooks. I have only had a Jumbo Joe the past couple years after selling my WSM and kettle 3 years ago. In April I found a circa 1996 18 in kettle on the curb and two weeks ago I was perusing craigslist and saw a 22in kettle waiting on a curb in need of a home only 10 blocks from me, so I rushed out and brought it home. It's was a heck of a find, a 2018 in great condition. It will be roadside chicken and abt's on both today and baby backs on the 22in tomorrow.
weber1.jpg

Gorgeous...low 70s, humidity under 50, and pleasant breeze....blue sky with happy little clouds. ;)

Attachments

• 20210529_181329.jpg
    20210529_181329.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1
It's a beautiful day here in Seattle and I'm looking forward to getting back in the bbq game and back on here after being MIA for a couple years and seeing everyone's great smoke day cooks. I have only had a Jumbo Joe the past couple years after selling my WSM and kettle 3 years ago. In April I found a circa 1996 18 in kettle on the curb and two weeks ago I was perusing craigslist and saw a 22in kettle waiting on a curb in need of a home only 10 blocks from me, so I rushed out and brought it home. It's was a heck of a find, a 2018 in great condition. It will be roadside chicken and abt's on both today and baby backs on the 22in tomorrow.
View attachment 28914
Long time no see Angie. Nice score on the kettles, congrats

Long time no see Angie. Nice score on the kettles, congrats
Hi Chuck! Yep, it's been awhile since I posted, but I always seem to lurk in the spring/summer. Nice to see you still here, along with several of the other familiar names still around on the forum.

Back