Happy SD 17! How's your weather?

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Two days ago we were near 90 F, this morning it's cloudy, windy, and 49 F going up to 65 F.
I'll take this over the 90° stuff. I'll be cooking ribs on the 14" WSM today, probably well dampened down. Location, mid-America near St Louis, MO.
What's it like in your neck of the woods?

Last edited:
Well Bob, Looks like its gonna be 80* & partly cloudy here in SW Colorado. Yesterday was 81* I did a 19 lb Snake River Farms pork shoulder on my M1 stick burner. Took around 14 or so hrs at 275*. Today I'll be glamping in the driveway in our new Outdoor RV travel trailer. The Weber Mtn Smoker & some Wagyu beef ribs. So here we have an incredible day for smoke day 17.

Sunny and very nice here in the Pacific Northwest. Going to be a perfect day to spend with the grandkids. Think we will be having the all time favorite kids meal, PIZZA!

Here in the high country of Arizona it's been fairly nice the last couple of days. The winds have died down and the temps are in the mid to low 80's and sunny
Barb had to do an early shift this morning when we got up at 4am it was 42 outside.
Hopefully the new floor tile will be done today after four 10 hour days with the flooring people tearing out the old tile, sanding down the slab and installing the new tile. Then the clean up begins for Barb and me before the carpet guys come Tuesday to replace all the carpet.
SD for us will be LO pulled pork.

Back