Happy 4th of July

Duane, I love those pictures. Do you have a room for rent? lol What are HH ribs?
Duane, I love those pictures. Do you have a room for rent? lol What are HH ribs?
Jim Lampe’s High Heat ribs.

Flag is up.
Two racks of spares cut down to St. louis style seasoned with two different seasoning in the fridge ready to go
Home made potato salad done.
Poppers made .
Corn on the bone ready to go
Home made peach pie done.
Grills all set.
Beer and wine chilled
Our good friends from when we lived in California almost 20 years ago moved here and will be coming over soon.
Going to be a great day.

Last edited:
Of all people, I have no flag to fly.
You fly one on all your posts here! :flagkettle:

Does everyone have their flags up? And what goodies are you all cooking for today?
Flag is up. Doing Jim Lampe's Brats in Secret Stadium Sauce (he gifted me a bottle when we met at Brewers spring training in AZ last March). Johnsonville brats, authentic WI sauce cut with WI Miller beer, and WI cheddar to make it mo betta. Sadly, I'm pretty sure my rolls, onions, and peppers are not from WI.

IMG_4991-1024.jpg

Happy Independence Day to all!

IMG_8813.JPG

Last edited:
Sadly, I'm pretty sure my rolls, onions, and peppers are not from WI.
Chris, if you can find Pretzilla buns your brats will be even better!

The Pick N Save chain carries them here in WI and Pick N Save is part of the Kroger Empire, so maybe a local Kroger or Kroger-owned store can help you out. But beware of the pretzel bites...they're addictive as all get-out!

Last edited:
Happy 4th of July! We fly the flag 24/7/365. I grilled chicken wings on the Performer tonight.
DCC6343C-2740-4FFF-96A8-F04C292D8D5E.jpeg
48032CDB-6305-4041-B3D0-C92CD4C1DA88.jpeg
4D36B079-EB48-467C-83A2-6A76A23BC0B4.jpeg

Last edited:

Back