Happy 4th of July!

Adam B.

Just put the pork butt on for a nice overnight cook. Happy Independence Day and thank you to all of those who've served this great nation!

Smoke on me brothers, and a HUGE thanks to all who've served so we can celebrate this fine day!

I placed the butt on at 6:00 AM for a 5:00 PM dinner. The chicken will go on a bit later. I hope you enjoy your Independence Day safely with family and friends everyone!

wrusa19.gif
wrusa17.gif

Enjoy This Great Holiday Everyone!

The single biggest day in human history is when a small group of men pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor and set forth a course of events in which God Given Rights set the individual Citizen above any ruler and in control of his and her own destiny.

So today, celebrate, pray for our country and thank your parents, grand parents and thank a Soldier. And thank our Founders.

Oh and Smoke em up

Ham steak about to go on the grill for an East Coast Egg McBob sammie, injected Pork Loin resting and getting ready for the smoker.......

Enjoy this Independence Day with your families and Thank You to all who serve and have served this great country!

Happy 4th All!!! Knocking out some BCC today and am going to spatchcock a chicken for the first time an go jerk style!

Happy Independence Day. We are free, literally, to obsess about smoking the perfect meats thanks to the vision and ultimate sacrifices of our founding fathers and the patriots that supported them. Don't let this freedom slip away. If you feel the country today is suffering from a sudden or unimagined erosion of our freedoms, then read this from those who gave us our liberty...

Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."
-John Adams

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
-James Madison

“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.”
-Tom Paine

“A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.”
-Samuel Adams

Everyone have a great day!!!

I've got two job's today...

1. PIG!!!
IFXDlK5.jpg

The carport is so nice, the main reason I bought this house in 1984
1TYnax8.jpg

More later,
John Goebel

"You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism." -Erma Bombeck

Happy Independence Day!
-Jeff

Back