Grilled Baby Back Ribs

Great ribs!!! I'm converting from smoking to grilling ribs for now on, my last few grilled ribs were just awesome!!!! Yours Looks great!!!!!!

Last edited:
Jim. Bones look fab! Thanks for the numbers. I'm gonna try this as I cannot do 'em low & slow.

There was a rib show on the cooking channel and one of the pit masters cooked his ribs hot and fast. Everyone on the show said they were great, but I did not believe. Maybe I should rethink my beliefs. :)

w0w, an oldie dug up...

There was a rib show on the cooking channel and one of the pit masters cooked his ribs hot and fast. Everyone on the show said they were great, but I did not believe. Maybe I should rethink my beliefs. :)
absolutely, TRY it .... ain't got nothing to lose but time, and a rack of ribs.

I might give this a go myself :)
;) have a pizza on the side in case the ribs suck ;)

I've had good luck using Jims method as well. Thanks Jim.

7ATOe

Last edited:
Jim you inspired me to try this as I hate to wait so long for some ribs so I am foing a half rack right now. I am in the foil stage and they looked great going inI can not wait to bite into these.
oh and I have afew Cod filets ready as back ups I may do a Surf and Pork tonight.....

surf and pork... sounds WONDERFUL!

and i hope you liked the ribs, Kevin!
I've done these over and over and over since this first cook, and they're always amazing...
Thank you to EVERYONE commenting on this thread, i certainly do appreciate it!

Jim, I printed the recipe and will try it soon. So many have commented about it that it is now on my to cook list. Maybe after bacon is done this weekend.

Good morning Jim. I too have been doing your HH BB ribs and find your method the best for our family. One question Jim, what would be your times and method if you were doing HH Spare Ribs?
Thanks
Bill

surf and pork... sounds WONDERFUL!

and i hope you liked the ribs, Kevin!
I've done these over and over and over since this first cook, and they're always amazing...
Thank you to EVERYONE commenting on this thread, i certainly do appreciate it!

Jim everything turned out very good I was wondering if the ribs say were of a tough kind and would be in need of more moisture which would you do, add a water pan under the ribs,or liquid like apple juice to the foil pack?
Mine came out great this time but i have had others that were a bit dryer,not terrible but dry still. This can happen if put freezer for a long time.

Kevin

One question Jim, what would be your times and method if you were doing HH Spare Ribs?
Thanks
Bill
Bill, i've tried spares using this method and i have decided i like spares low & slo... the fat content in the spares benefits from the original L&S technique.

Jim everything turned out very good I was wondering if the ribs say were of a tough kind and would be in need of more moisture which would you do, add a water pan under the ribs,or liquid like apple juice to the foil pack?
Mine came out great this time but i have had others that were a bit dryer,not terrible but dry still. This can happen if put freezer for a long time.

Kevin
Kevin, sure, add liquid. A half cup would do it, i'd guess.. i prefer to add rum if/when i do...

Back