Green Genesis 1000LX Build

Thank you Cody!

I have 3 more Redheads on deck for restoration so maybe that will be my move!

I took a picture where the lid looked black and the wood looked great also.
View attachment 96788
The character of the wood on the greenie with the red top, would just pop more (to me). I like the black lids with the wood, too. But something about that bold redhead, with the wood just does something for me.
I don't know, I think a black lid with real wood is pretty sharp too.View attachment 96789
I don’t disagree. And that platinum is a beauty as well. But for my tastes, a lighter wood pops more on a black grill.

The character of the wood on the greenie with the red top, would just pop more (to me). I like the black lids with the wood, too. But something about that bold redhead, with the wood just does something for me.

I don’t disagree. And that platinum is a beauty as well. But for my tastes, a lighter wood pops more on a black grill.
I hear ya, it's all just personal preference at that point. None of them are not good looking.

I did, and it looks great that way too. I don't know why, but the bright red lids don't appeal to me too much. I do like the maroon ones though.
I'd like to put my spin on a variety of different lid colored grills. Definitely want to do a flawless black lid and I'd really like that platinum green grill and I'd also like a light gray lid.

I have a lid that is in great shape but super faded, that I’m hanging on to to send down to Missouri in the next couple years. It will either be blue, or Green Bay Packers themed 😳
I would like to have one done too someday if the rest of the build justifies the expense.

Back