Green Genesis 1000LX Build

So when are you going to get it dirty again? You're not going to leave it in the garage and just look at it like I do?
Considering figuring out a way to get it to Arizona to have as my retirement BBQ. Just have to swap out manifolds for my NG. Or thinking I should maybe grab one in Arizona. So many available there.

I really want to grab this one. I should just get them the money and figure it out when I'm back in AZ. In a few weeks.Screenshot_20240727_172732_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

If it isn't faded that would be cool but if it was faded that would be fine also and I would just use it.

Considering figuring out a way to get it to Arizona to have as my retirement BBQ. Just have to swap out manifolds for my NG. Or thinking I should maybe grab one in Arizona. So many available there.

I really want to grab this one. I should just get them the money and figure it out when I'm back in AZ. In a few weeks.View attachment 96775

If it isn't faded that would be cool but if it was faded that would be fine also and I would just use it.
The green usually holds up pretty good and I love the Platinum series lids to begin with.

Back