Got your Xmas tree yet?

Erik Tracy

TVWBB Pro
It'll just be the immediate family home for Christmas this year and it's coming up fast!

I plan on getting my tree tomorrow.

I got my outside xmas lights up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Gifts, cards....falling behind on that already!

Good thing I'm retired! ;)

Tree went up yesterday! I keep lights up for basic festivities, people think I’m nuts but, hey, it’s my house!
Shopping is almost complete, a few people to find things for but, most is done. Cards? I’m not sure how many I will send this year. There will be cookies baked and Chex mix made and shipped.

Nppe, still too early for me although possibly this weekend, since it'll be 3 weeks until Christmas.

I refuse to put up lights until after Thanksgiving, too.

Trees up and Barb as I type this is still decorating the interior, she's off the next two days then the outside will be done.

Tree has been up for days & house is decorated like it is every year.
Will be a simple & very quiet here at our house.

I put up the lights on the outside Friday, and we got the tree saturday. We get a real tree from the Optimist's Club lot in town every year. I had to stand out in the rain to do it, this year, too.

We get a real tree from the Optimist's Club lot in town every year. I had to stand out in the rain to do it, this year, too.

Complaining about a little rain doesn't seem on-brand for an Optimist. Shouldn't you be sporting a bit more of a positive attitude? : )

One year we went & got a tree in the rain. Swimbo didn't even want to bring it in the house. When she complained about it to friends in Seattle, they just laughed!

I got my tree last Wednesday, but waited for the whole family to be home on Sunday before we decorated.

It's a nice tree
Xmas-Tree-2020.jpg

Back