Getting close to Kingsford charcoal deals?

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
There's a big pile of Kingsford Original under wraps in front of my nearest Lowe's. We must be approaching a Spring Black Friday Sale or something similar. Anyone seen a sales flyer or got the details?

No, but I've been looking since I'm down to four bags. Our local Home Depot says they have 200+ in stock so I'm hoping a sale is close.

(edited location and qty)

Last edited:
The vultures are circling.
t0sG1c6.jpg

Didn’t Lowe’s and Home Depot also have huge inventories last Spring, and then no sale?

Didn’t Lowe’s and Home Depot also have huge inventories last Spring, and then no sale?
They sold at $16.88 last year, about $3 off the normal price. Will lack of inventory keep the prices high this season? Or with things kind of getting back to normal, will Lowe's and HD try to entice people back into the store with loss-leader pricing? We shall see.

My local Lowe's says the 20 lb twin pack is currently unavailable. Also says the limit is two.
My local HD says 152 twin bags in stock.

I did a search on Brickseek and all my local stores are showing $12.88 and Out of Stock, which means it’s being held for something, as KBB and Matchlight were always staples. Lowe’s “Springfest” Event kicks off April 8.

Back