Genesis Platinum C

I would put your efforts into finding a donor grill. People grab summits all the time and wind up junking them because of parts availability. Watch the forum for that and local sale sites for one local you can grab just the trivet from. Since it is SS, if it is there, it will likely be in good shape.

Bruce this guy is selling one but he asking alot for something that is not prestine.

Fortunately for me Roy is sending me the black one he is not using, to at least upgrade the one like mine which is rusted and pitted. The pic is currently mine.

2005 Platinum Burner Trivet.jpg

Yah, that Ebay listing is real iffy. It looks like he wet down the panel to make it look nice and shiny. I would stay away from that.
As long as you have something usable now, just keep your eyes open for the one you really want. It will happen.

Bruce Yes I will.
Summits are hard to come by here in the Austin area, but if you come across one (Stainless Steel Trivet and SS burner cap), and would sell it please let me know or anyone else on here please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Steve that is the model for the Summit 4 burner without the side burner. I was trying to find the part number for the sideburner to see if you could still purchase the trivet from Weber.

I found this that goes on the Weber Summit Silver C in black that has the same trivet and it has been discontinued according to ereplacementparts.com, It has the exact burner and trivet I need for my Frankengrill for it is like Roy's but in black with the stainless steel trivet which I prefer.

Reason for my search was really like this mod Roy did.
View attachment 46121View attachment 46122

My Goal is to Black Out my Frankengrill like this one but with the stainless steel trivet.

View attachment 46123
Will one from a 2011 to 2016 E330 work?

20220226_174425.jpg

It looks like the prongs that locate the panel are set away from the ring on yours, Dan...I think Samuel's are welded to the ring. Looking at it a bit more closely, it looks like all of his are welded to the ring but only two of yours are.

It looks like the prongs that locate the panel are set away from the ring on yours, Dan...I think Samuel's are welded to the ring. Looking at it a bit more closely, it looks like all of his are welded to the ring but only two of yours are.
That is the same measure. are the 2 long prong ones welded to the ring. What do you want for it

Last edited:
This one is off the Genesis S-330. Here is the side burner and the trivet for the side burner.

65506Trivet for side burner, SS

part_p_1476468_2941792194.gif

Last edited:
Does the SS Genesis E3xx have a SS trivet by chance?
This one has the same burner.

Weber 6570001 Genesis S-330, Stainless, LP Gas Grill Parts​

Weber 93751301 (2008) Genesis Ep-320 Lp Blk (Usa/Canada) Part​

Weber 3750101 (2007) Genesis 320 LP Grill Parts​

s​

Last edited:
My Conclusions are that:

It looks like the Genesis S-330 has the same style trivet as the 2005 Genesis Platinum but in Stainless Steel.
The Summit Silver C has a different style trivet but also fits the 2005 Genesis Platinum also in Stainless Steel.
The difference I see from the 2 donor grills is the Summit has Stainless steel Burner Cap and the Genesis S-330 does
NOT have a Stainless Steel burner cap cover.

But the Genesis S-330 is not for sure because I have not tried that one.

part_p_1476468_2941792194.gifPlatinum Burner with SS Summit Trivet.jpg

Last edited:

Back