Friday night SmokeFire pizza.

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
GMG/SmokeFire pizza oven round 2.
Still did not make dough. Wife gets mad when I make a mess and I think this was a close call as is.
Trader Joe’s Pizza dough and a sauce I picked up at the only grocer in town to carry semolina.
2 pies where garlic and herb dough, 2 regular.
Used mozzarella, olives and Turkey (Wife choice) pepperoni. One pie was garlic olive oil and mozzarella.
The SmokeFire performed excellent and I learned a bunch.
E4C21A27-0A20-4477-8154-802E266EED51.jpeg383A6A86-5A08-412C-9D88-09FD273BCB34.jpegB2EF4540-E034-495A-B131-09EFD8654B96.jpegEF412737-E3A2-45AB-A359-254ED139A621.jpeg
I made 4, kids and wife had different opinions on done, so I tried to adjust each for their liking.

6869BF77-AC1E-4C16-BFAC-586323D3EF67.jpegThanks, Dan it’s certainly a very capable machine, I guess I’ll just have to keep on “practicing”! At $4-$5 a pizza I think the sky is the limit with this thing.

This is just amazing, Bruno. You nailed them. Please send a sausage, broccoli rabe, mushroom pizza this way. I will pay postage 😀

Still did not make dough. Wife gets mad when I make a mess and I think this was a close call as is.
Trader Joe’s Pizza dough and a sauce I picked up at the only grocer in town to carry semolina.
Used mozzarella, olives and Turkey (Wife choice) pepperoni. One pie was garlic olive oil and mozzarella.
View attachment 50661View attachment 50662View attachment 50663View attachment 50664
I made 4, kids and wife had different opinions on done, so I tried to adjust each for their liking.
Are those 10” or 12” finished pies? Whole Paycheck sells semolina if you have one nearby. Nicely done. I’m sure you have a solid following at home already. Next up is some white anchovies. Mmmmm.

View attachment 50661View attachment 50662View attachment 50663View attachment 50664
If you enjoyed the garlic and herb bread I *highly* recommend getting your hands on some Nigella seeds to sprinkle on top. I get mine on Amazon, they are also known as black cumin.

They have a mild woody/earthy flavor that is awesome on wood fired flat breads and pizzas. First had it like that in Germany at Turkish doner shops, this will really kick it up a notch. To my palate it boosts the wood fired flavor in a way that is very complimentary to Napoli style pizza.

Hi Bruno, just wanted to say your pizza's look delicious.

Want to hear a coincidence?

While I was looking at your pizza's, DH was printing out some recipes from a cook book for Pizza dough and a recipe for "Grilled Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Brie".

Hi Bruno, just wanted to say your pizza's look delicious.

Want to hear a coincidence?

While I was looking at your pizza's, DH was printing out some recipes from a cook book for Pizza dough and a recipe for "Grilled Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Brie".
Thanks! That sounds delicious, I will get more creative from here, I had never used dough before and was nervous about getting it from the peel to the oven, the semolina worked very well for that.

You know me and my recipes. If you ever need any suggestions or help with anything, I have quite a few pizza recipes. Just let me know. ;)

There is Thin-Crust Pizza
Deep-Dish Pizza
New York Style Pizza
Sheet Pan Pizza
and so on and so on:rolleyes::D:D

You know me and my recipes. If you ever need any suggestions or help with anything, I have quite a few pizza recipes. Just let me know. ;)

There is Thin-Crust Pizza
Deep-Dish Pizza
New York Style Pizza
Sheet Pan Pizza
and so on and so on:rolleyes::D:D
For sure. Thanks.

Back