Football

AMumma

TVWBB Member
It's August 1st and the great unifier of football is on its way back. So I ask my friends here at TVWBB, which team do you love?

Grew up in North Jersey with Y.A. Tittle, Frank Gifford, Joe Morrison, Sam Huff, Rosie Grier as my idols. Still a Giants fan. I have to keep that quiet around these parts.

Jeff

BRONCO'S forever! Don't believe what you hear about the demise of the Bronco's. We will win our division again & be in the running for SB 51.
On the NFC side the Vikings. They won the division last year. Coach got a new contract & they will be tough. Gonna give the Pack a run for their money.
It's all guud!

St Louis football Cardinals!
oh wait, I meant St Louis Rams!
oh wait, MIZZOU Tigers!
and will be rooting for the LA Rams to lose every game, not for the player's sake, but for the greedy owner's sake.

With years invested in following the StL Cardinals, and then the StL Rams, I can't just pick a team to root for if they're not local.
So when baseball season ends, my Sunday's are free until next spring!!

While I am not a football or sports fan, the LA Rams fans just look at it as though the Rams have finally come home. After all, they were the LA Rams some ~23 years ago. But I do understand how you feel Bob. I seems that in sports as in many other things, it is all about the money. I should talk, I own a business.

Look on the bright side Bob, you will have more time to cook and to host parties and events. Seems like you are coming out ahead of the game.

oh wait, MIZZOU Tigers!
and will be rooting for the LA Rams to lose every game, not for the player's sake, but for the greedy owner's sake.

With years invested in following the StL Cardinals, and then the StL Rams, I can't just pick a team to root for if they're not local.

Cal bears

LA Rams baby!

- - - Updated - - -

oh wait, MIZZOU Tigers!

I assume you mean the greedy owner who moved the LA rams to st Louis in the first place. . . I kid I kid

oh wait, MIZZOU Tigers!

Just like me except I have all my summer weekends free. But if I want to take a nap I just turn on a baseball game or if no ball games, golf works just as well.:)

Just like me except I have all my summer weekends free. But if I want to take a nap I just turn on a baseball game or if no ball games, golf works just as well.:)
Oh man, comparing exciting baseball to boring golf cuts like a knife! :)

Matt H,
I am happy for the LA Rams fans getting their team back, but local dislike for Stan Kroenke goes much deeper than just football.
Might get somewhat political, so I won't go there.

I was glad to see Chris Long go to a winning team, even if it is the Patriots. :)

Back