First Rotisserie cook on the 26" Glen Blue

Jeff Eastman AZ

TVWBB Member
I decided to use the glen blue as my rotisserie cooker because I like the space it provides for turkey and multiple chickens. This is my first time doing rotisserie, my bird is trussed a little bit sloppy, and I probably could have put it on the rotisserie a lot cleaner. I made a Southwest brine and brined for 24 hours and used Harry Soo's chicken rub, hopefully this turns out well!

20201018_131629.jpg20201018_133423.jpg

I think you have enough room in there! Looking good so far, say what part of Arizona are you in, if you are close I could come by and taste test it for you! :)

The Glen Blue 26R looks mighty fine with a rotisserie in it, the birds getting there....just a few more spins..

Did great Jeff for a first time roti cook, looks really good.
My daughter will be moving to Surprise Jan 2022, so I will get to enjoy some of your summer heat I'm sure
Finally cooling off a little down there in the valley, same up here but still in the 80s, I know that's sweater weather for you guys.
Next week the night temps will hit the 20s, now just some rain and all will be good.

Did great Jeff for a first time roti cook, looks really good.
My daughter will be moving to Surprise Jan 2022, so I will get to enjoy some of your summer heat I'm sure
Finally cooling off a little down there in the valley, same up here but still in the 80s, I know that's sweater weather for you guys.
Next week the night temps will hit the 20s, now just some rain and all will be good.
I wore a hoodie this morning! 😂🤣

Jeff: Nice Cook; Our Costa Rican Lunch today was Another Chilian Salmon Asado and Corn-on-the-Cob with another "Moosehead" Beer.

Life-is-Good even with the heavy rain in the PM almost every day but should end by the end of this month when we start the somewhat "dry season".

I plan my 2nd cook with my new Cajun Bandit Rotisserie next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    253.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Back