First Rotisserie cook on the 26" Glen Blue

Jeff Eastman AZ

TVWBB Member
I decided to use the glen blue as my rotisserie cooker because I like the space it provides for turkey and multiple chickens. This is my first time doing rotisserie, my bird is trussed a little bit sloppy, and I probably could have put it on the rotisserie a lot cleaner. I made a Southwest brine and brined for 24 hours and used Harry Soo's chicken rub, hopefully this turns out well!

20201018_131629.jpg20201018_133423.jpg

Ron De Hoogh

TVWBB Super Fan
I think you have enough room in there! Looking good so far, say what part of Arizona are you in, if you are close I could come by and taste test it for you! :)

JeffG

TVWBB Guru
The Glen Blue 26R looks mighty fine with a rotisserie in it, the birds getting there....just a few more spins..

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Did great Jeff for a first time roti cook, looks really good.
My daughter will be moving to Surprise Jan 2022, so I will get to enjoy some of your summer heat I'm sure
Finally cooling off a little down there in the valley, same up here but still in the 80s, I know that's sweater weather for you guys.
Next week the night temps will hit the 20s, now just some rain and all will be good.

Jeff Eastman AZ

TVWBB Member
Did great Jeff for a first time roti cook, looks really good.
My daughter will be moving to Surprise Jan 2022, so I will get to enjoy some of your summer heat I'm sure
Finally cooling off a little down there in the valley, same up here but still in the 80s, I know that's sweater weather for you guys.
Next week the night temps will hit the 20s, now just some rain and all will be good.
I wore a hoodie this morning! 😂🤣

Jeff: Nice Cook; Our Costa Rican Lunch today was Another Chilian Salmon Asado and Corn-on-the-Cob with another "Moosehead" Beer.

Life-is-Good even with the heavy rain in the PM almost every day but should end by the end of this month when we start the somewhat "dry season".

I plan my 2nd cook with my new Cajun Bandit Rotisserie next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    253.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: