First rack of ribs on the Ranch Kettle!

S.Six

TVWBB All-Star
Trimmed a rack of spares and rubbed them down with Bad Byron's Butt Rub. On the Ranch Kettle with some apple wood for smoke. Used only 2 chunks, put them on one at a time. Lit an almost full chimney of lit, and temps held around 300-325°for about the first hour and a half. Then I added another dozen or so briquettes. Ribs looked good at around 2.5hrs. Put some sauce on and another 15mins. No foil. Could of been a little bit more tender, but still very good. I had a beautiful thin blue coming out of it the whole time!

Thanks for looking! See you next cook!

Luke P

TVWBB All-Star
Those look great. I'm loving all the "hot" and fast ribs recently. I usually take 5-6 to do mine cause I don't do ribs often so I make a day of it. I think I might if I knocked them out in 2-3 hours.

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Good grief those ribs look lonely on that monster. Bet you could get three or four racks on that easily. Good looking rack of ribs there Six.

John Sp

TVWBB All-Star
Those look great. I too will give the high heat a try as soon as I can afford a rack of ribs...

Regards,

John

Clay Neubauer

TVWBB Super Fan
Geez, you had enough real estate left there for something like a major-league baseball stadium, or a regional airport. I'm going to own one of those Ranches. I'd eet the ribs you cooked, too.