First Cook In Smoker Shed.

Great looking shed. My needs are different so not for me, but I really like it. Great use of something meant for one thing for another purpose. I bet they never envisioned a smoke shed when they put that on the market.

Wondering why you used the oven. No issue with using the oven, but generally, the WSM is already hot so I use that unless I run out of charcoal. Either way, those ribs looked very good.

Great looking shed. My needs are different so not for me, but I really like it. Great use of something meant for one thing for another purpose. I bet they never envisioned a smoke shed when they put that on the market.

Wondering why you used the oven. No issue with using the oven, but generally, the WSM is already hot so I use that unless I run out of charcoal. Either way, those ribs looked very good.
You're right. I could have put them right back on the WSM. Whether I put them back on the WSM or use the oven depends on what I have to do while the cook is on. Since the ribs are foiled they aren't going to get any more smoke so I figure it doesn't matter. I needed some sleep on Sunday afternoon so I put them in the oven. Thanks for your comments.
Best regards,
Scott

Last edited:
Very nice indeed. And your reasons for using the oven are spot on. Heat is heat and exact control to boot. [TU]

Back