First Annual TVWBB Upper Midwest Meet is a GO

I'll try making it down there... and i'll pay ahead, but the link is not working for me... any other way to send ?
why is this posted in Gas Grills? is this only gas grilling?

Yeah, I'm going to miss that too.
But, I can go to that next year too.
This get together will be the the ONLY first annual VWBB get together. History is being made! Minstrels will sing about us! Imagine if Thomas Jefferson skipped signing the Declaration of Independence so he could attend the annual horse race!
God County and Weber!
Where are your priorities, man?!

Just kidding. I love watching races there!
Have a brat and beer for us!

Gerry
Dang, Gerry, you are a salesman! Yah, I am pretty disappointed to miss the meet-up. I was going to spin a porchetta, too. Darned bucket list just keeps growing man.

I'll try making it down there... and i'll pay ahead, but the link is not working for me... any other way to send ?
why is this posted in Gas Grills? is this only gas grilling?
No not just gas grillers. There is an announcement in the Announcement and News section as well. Feel free to post up threads in other sections as well. We welcome all TVWBB members regardless of their fuel of choice.
Anyone wanting to sign up simply has to contact Jon Tofte via private conversation and he can give you the info to get signed up.
Jon Tofte: https://tvwbb.com/conversations/add?to=Jon+Tofte

I'm in, although the 59-cent Paypal fee made it a difficult decision. And if something comes up that causes me to miss it, consider it a donation.

However, since the event's actually taking place in Illinois I think "Upper" should be dropped from the name.;)

Welcome aboard Brad. I think Venmo is free, and I think if the PayPal transaction is send as a "Gift", it is free as well.

I'm in, although the 59-cent Paypal fee made it a difficult decision. And if something comes up that causes me to miss it, consider it a donation.

However, since the event's actually taking place in Illinois I think "Upper" should be dropped from the name.;)
If you make the payment "to a friend", there is no fee.

Gerry

Right, I think the only difference is that sending it as a gift or "to a friend", is that it doesn't carry all the protections that a regular transaction carries such as canceling the payment later on.

Right, I think the only difference is that sending it as a gift or "to a friend", is that it doesn't carry all the protections that a regular transaction carries such as canceling the payment later on.
Drat! (Forum friendly)
So, When Jon slithers off with our funds to build his Weber Workshop and Museum, we are screwed? Where were you ten minutes ago! 😀

Gerry

Dang, I thought it would take a lot longer for you guys to catch on to what we were up to. We almost had a new roof funded.... LOL :coolkettle:

Dang, I thought it would take a lot longer for you guys to catch on to what we were up to. We almost had a new roof funded.... LOL :coolkettle:
Not my first rodeo. We've been contributing to the lottery fund at work for a long time. The guy that takes the money has a daughter with new braces and probably a free college ride.
Hmmmmm.

PayPal now is charging between friends and family members. They kinda suck the nice right outta you but for me it's the only game I have other than Google Pay

PayPal now is charging between friends and family members. They kinda suck the nice right outta you but for me it's the only game I have other than Google Pay
Larry,

Please feel free to mail a check or cash. PM me for address info. We are looking forward to you being there!

Jon

Back