Felt the need for some wings!

Perfect looking wings Timothy! Salad looks refreshing as does your cocktail.......except don't those things come in a bigger glass...... like a beer mug? :p

Very nice cook Tim. Can't wait till they lift the fire restrictions so I can fire up the performer with the vortex and do some wings, been almost a year since I've done that. Been even longer since I made Barb and me a Manhattan.

Perfect looking wings Timothy! Salad looks refreshing as does your cocktail.......except don't those things come in a bigger glass...... like a beer mug? :p
Well, they can but, I get in trouble when I follow the “breast rule” (1 is not enough and 3 is too many) in the “beaker” format!
Yeah, there was quite a bit of empty space but, it was just the two of us and I didn’t want to have a ton of leftover wings. I’m the only one here that doesn’t mind leftovers, SWMBO is not much interested in them.

Last edited:
Beautiful looking wings, Timothy! I found larger martini and coupe glasses a while back that the DW has not noticed are significantly larger than our old ones or those at a nice cocktail bar. So I'll make a double Corpse Reviver No. 2 as my only drink of the night and she thinks I've cut back. Of course it also works in reverse. She swapped out some oversized tall tumblers for a regular sized high ball and now she knows how many G&Ts I was really drinking. 😄

Looks really good, there is some green things on the plate trying to mess with those wings thou, you should scrape those off and make more room for wings. The cocktail is the right size, it warms up too fast if made bigger, and if made bigger bedtime comes sooner.

Back