Exclusive Drawing for Forum Members: $25 Lowe's Gift Cards

Would you like a chance to win a $25 Lowe's gift card?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To kick off the celebration of The Virtual Weber Bullet website's 25th anniversary, I'm giving away four $25 gift cards exclusively for forum members.

I'll collect entries via a poll (see above 👆), just answer Yes to indicate your interest. I'll draw a name on July 4.

Best,
Chris

View attachment 73581
I'm getting confused again, wasn't June 12th your 25th Anniversary?

"June 12 marks the 25th anniversary of The Virtual Weber Bullet website that I started waaaaaay back in 1998. (I started this discussion forum as a companion to the website in 2000.)"

Thanks Chris, but it would cost me more than $25 in gas (one way!) to get to the nearest Lowe's :mad: so "No but thanks anyways"!!

Get a 16LBS bag of Papa's Charcoal

49785305.jpg

Good stuff

I usually don't enter these. But a Lowe's gift card could certainly be handy. My pellets are starting to run low 🤔.😜.

On a side note, woohoo!, 12 chances to win. That's good. Odds for 12 someone's 👍. And as everybody else already said, thank you Chris for all you do. This is a great site.

While I rarely post anything anymore, I visit this forum at least once daily to see what folks are doing and posting, recipes, and to keep my eye out for anything I might find useful or where I might be able to add to the value of a discussion (that last is the rare part).

I truly appreciate this forum and your work to keep it running.

Chris, in 2025, a lot of people will be wondering what you are celebrating. Maybe you should straighten them out now? 🥰

A very nice jesture Chris, 25 years ,cooking,freindship, learning and sharing.
Thank you for all you do to keep this site going.

Back