Dry-Aged Ribeyes

Jerome D.

TVWBB All-Star
Well, it's been a while since I posted anything here at the forums, with my wife and I having our hands full with a new baby since August. After a couple months of sleep deprivation, my wife and I are finally feeling human again, now that our son is starting to settle into a somewhat normal sleep pattern. Here are some pics of a couple dry-aged ribeyes I cooked for dinner tonight...

Shots of the uncooked steaks, unseasoned and seasoned.

Action shot and a couple of plated pics.

Last but not least, I thought I'd share some pics of the little guy.

Jerome, those look like perfectly grilled steaks (and FINE steaks, they are!). I really enjoyed the pictures of the budding carnivore, too! He's a good lookin' little feller, for sure!

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Jerome, those steaks look cooked to perfection! Your wife did an awesome job "cooking" your son too! :)

Steaks look awesome and your son is adorable. You and your wife are very proud of him I am sure.

Congrats my friend, on the beautiful baby, the returning sleep time and the perfectly done steaks. Good times ahead

Long after you've forgotten those super nice steaks you cooked..... you will still have the little guy. That's beautiful baby boy. Congrats.

Jerome those steaks are outstanding but the show was taken over by that beautiful baby boy. You guys did awesome for sure.

Back