Curb Alert !!!

I bailed on another blue lid... I feel ashamed. I don't need it. But man, do I WANT it. That lid looks great, and she said its sold as a pair. If she'd have taken $30 for the blue one, I would be on the road. Damn it! I just don't need two! I need a blue one! :cry:

Someone go get this beauty!

Wish I had time. Between taking care of grand children and helping with my ailing dad. Worse than having a full time job. Honestly I think I need to find a job so I can get some rest

Actually only critic I have is it has the wrong grates. IIRC that grill came with either the stamped stainless or the heavy stainless rod grates. Otherwise, (especially compared to what $450 buys today) it's worth it

Actually only critic I have is it has the wrong grates. IIRC that grill came with either the stamped stainless or the heavy stainless rod grates. Otherwise, (especially compared to what $450 buys today) it's worth it
It can be really hard to put a value number on some of these older grills. I think a lot of them are undervalued significantly. If you think about what $500 can buy you as far as a brand new grill versus old school.

For sure. I would rather pay $300 for a good rehab on an older Genesis 1000 or Silver B than I would want to pay $900 for a new Genesis E310. You can buy a lot of steaks with that extra $600.
Absolutely! and I can speak from experience because I do have an e310 LOL I would never buy it again it'll be fine for its short lifespan in my second home if I keep it but most likely now that I'm more knowledgeable on these older grills I'll probably sell my e310 and replace it with a NG Genesis 1000

So I met another guy who has an old Weber that approached me to help him find a home for his grill so here's another one if anyone's interested. Here's what he wrote me.

"Hi Josh I’m located in Indianapolis, you know anyone in this area that would be interested in it? I agree I would love to see it go to a restorer so someone can enjoy it in the future rather than a junker."

He inherited this grill from his dad a few years ago and replaced the grates and cleaned it up.

So if any of you are interested and are in this area let me know and I will get in touch with the owner to arrange for you to get this free barbecue to give it a new Life/Home.

View attachment 94909
@Bruce
I am pretty sure this is one that I have mentioned to you a couple times.

I just snagged this one! A surprise for the 4th. Arranged to pick it up tomorrow.
Looks like an easy flipper as long as I don't try to add it to the herd....

1720115771576.png

I don't blame you I've seen a couple the last couple days that I would have jumped on if I was there! Like memorial weekend that was a gold mine. The market seems a little low there right now for resale but it has its ups and downs and if you hit it at the right time you can make some money. I'm waiting to put up my s330 for sale

I don't blame you I've seen a couple the last couple days that I would have jumped on if I was there! Like memorial weekend that was a gold mine. The market seems a little low there right now for resale but it has its ups and downs and if you hit it at the right time you can make some money. I'm waiting to put up my s330 for sale
Yeah - I've got a Spirit/Silver A listed and I'm kinda bummed I haven't gotten any response.... :(

Back