Curb Alert !!!

Me, no. But, I'm on kid duty all week so there would be no running to MKE for getting that grill. Much as I don't need it, I'd grab it

I found out Viking made 2 lines. One actually made by them the other a sub-contractor with cheaper build but designed to look like the real thing

Here are a couple of curb finds on CL... the Samuel Adams grate is an interesting feature on the NIB special edition Jumbo Joe ($115).

What irks me is, both of these are located along the route of the 514 mile road trip I drove to get my stainless Platinum C last week. If these had been posted last Monday, I would have grabbed one or both during my trip. AHHH!

Sam-Adams-Jumbo-Joe_1200x900.jpg

Here are a couple of curb finds on CL... the Samuel Adams grate is an interesting feature on the NIB special edition Jumbo Joe ($115).

What irks me is, both of these are located along the route of the 514 mile road trip I drove to get my stainless Platinum C last week. If these had been posted last Monday, I would have grabbed one or both during my trip. AHHH!

View attachment 94732

That grate is pretty cool

Back