Curb Alert !!!

I looked a bit more carefully. Thing looks pretty rough. Looks like the floor is gone and has wood planks in place, so IDK if I'm all that hot on it. And I am not in a mood to handle a restoration. Too darn busy. Got 4 mixers in the pipeline to get done, one of which is on the bench now. Three more to follow. Dad's still in nursing home but improving. He took his first steps today since breaking his pelvis back on 13 April (at 97 yo). And visiting him is close to 4 hours round trip.
So doing a grill resto, ain't in the cards for me.

I don't think that is really a "Stainless" Summit. I believe the cabinet as well as the frame is plain steel and prone to rusting out. Am I right on that.

I believe this is the True "Stainless" Summit.

1717159050833.png

I don't think that is really a "Stainless" Summit. I believe the cabinet as well as the frame is plain steel and prone to rusting out. Am I right on that.

View attachment 92253
You are correct
IMO this is the best Summit they made.
We'll have to see how the new ones are but at $4k starting price, no thanks!

View attachment 92253
I've been watching that one. Those side tables will still fit a genesis, correct? Was thinking of offering $50, its been listed for a while.

You are correct
IMO this is the best Summit they made.
We'll have to see how the new ones are but at $4k starting price, no thanks!
I do like the stainless frame and cabinetry very much. I still like the 1st generation Summit better. It was a unique approach from when Weber was still the real deal.. At least 20+ pounds of 304 stainless on those shelves and cabinet side/back:

Finished and Ready.jpeg

Finished 1.jpeg

I missed it, its gone ... she had the doors and everything she said , original owner

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_171649_OfferUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_171649_OfferUp.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 18

Back