Cheddar Brat & Beef Meatloaf, Pork Steak, and a Mini Fattie

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
A pound of bulk cheddar bratwurst mixed with a pound of ground beef for the meatloaf.
One 1.5 lb. pork steak.
One 1/4 lb. bacon wrapped cheddar brat fattie.
Two Idahoes.
Lump charcoal, hickory wood smoke.

IMGP0769.JPG

After an hour.
IMGP0772.JPG

We are having storm after storm here, continuing all week.

IMGP0776.JPG

Mini fattie done, snack time.

IMGP0777.JPG

Loaf done after topping with SBR Sweet & Spicy.

IMGP0779.JPG

Sear then sauce time for the steak.

IMGP0784.JPG

IMGP0788.JPG

IMGP0796.JPG

That little red thing is my first ripe tomato this year, and it had more flavor than any I've had since late last summer.

IMGP0801.JPG

IMGP0800.JPG

Good eats on a rainy Sunday evening in June.
Thanks for the visit!

Looks Fantastic Bob! i am dying to try a meatloaf like that - more so after seeing these pics!

ps - send me some of that rain if you can, we could sure use a little. bw

Nice cook Bob. Wish we could get pork steaks that thick here. Barb loves messing with meatloaf's, I bet when she see your thread I'm going to be eating a cheddar bratwurst meatloaf dinner in the near future.:)

Nice smorgasbord cook there Bob. Love the smoke ring on that pork steak. I have never had a bratwurst meatloaf before but I will. that one is definitely going on the list...

Regards,

John

Wow, that's my kind of meal. Excellent cook Bob! Going to try this:

A pound of bulk cheddar bratwurst mixed with a pound of ground beef for the meatloaf

Great looking cook Bob. Love the first plate shot. The clarity and definition of that potato intrigues me. Love everything else too. Love to have one of those mini fatties. Love to have one of your storms too. We're having a cool day today, only 103.

Love the meatloaf and I will be doing one in the near future for sure! The mini fatties sure look yummy awesome job my friend.

Legendary "Correllian" pork steaks are always a thing of beauty. Quite the BBQ combo platter you've got there, Bob!

Back