hl1uGUd.jpg

3HdT2jl.jpg

OhuIgXR.jpg

y0I3zQP.jpg

c62cCtz.jpg

5sR1ywb.jpg

Hello from Tahoe
dFxubTS.jpg

My two favorite people (not counting da Bride)
My BSN daughter and soon (2 years) to be DNP son
SmMccll.jpg

I'm doing Baby Backs for Memorial Day Weekend, looking forward to seeing all your MDW cooks

You're eating well, Chuck. Are those first couple pics the frame of your new in-ground pool? 😇

Tell me about this. Looks like brisket. Did you inject, and if so, what did you use? And what rub? I ask because I had a brisket turn out very much like this myself, with semi-solid globules on the surface. Maybe yours are chunks of dried onion or similar from the rub, I don't know.

You're eating well, Chuck. Are those first couple pics the frame of your new in-ground pool? 😇
Actually that's compacted road base, I'm putting in a Paver Patio, work has kept me from completing it, but eventually it'll happen

Tell me about this. Looks like brisket. Did you inject, and if so, what did you use? And what rub? I ask because I had a brisket turn out very much like this myself, with semi-solid globules on the surface. Maybe yours are chunks of dried onion or similar from the rub, I don't know.
Hi Chris, no injection it's just a point (choice) but I left the fat on pretty thick because I don't wrap. That was a 10 cook on the kettle, I used Malcom Reed's "The BBQ Rub" as the base and Montreal Season as the top coat. It was very juicy, and frying it up in a CI skillet was the cat's meow

I don't personally know you but I've been wondering how you're doing. After seeing these pics I'm now worried about my own well-being cuz yours are grand slam hits!

Wow are you pulling two 7 axels with a pusher. That is so Bad A$$!
That's the tow dolly configuration, we have 12 configurations of that trailer. Each line self levels, I couldn't dump a load if I tried. Where was this bad boy when I was in Laos

Man, I've got a lot of friends who do earthmoving, pipelining, and other heavy equipment stuff but I've never been around that many axles behind a truck.... Outstanding food and that cutting board is a sweet touch too!

That's the Goldhofer THP, the configurations are endless. That's the tow dolly mode, a similar mode would be the jeep dolly. That's a tiny load, we'll soon be moving million pound girders over the grapevine. Some of the tows will require a pull and push truck, some will require two pull trucks. Every axel turns via remote control. The link below will give you some idea of the different configurations

Back