Bosch Season 7 starts tomorrow on Prime

I'm just waiting for Bosch to finalize so that I can buy it in it's entirety. Most recently I did that with Homeland, I'm just now finishing that up

The Bosch is a fine tavern....
surprised you came all the way up to Hales Corners, Wisconsin without stopping to say Howdy-doo....
By the way, The Bosch now has it's own smokers out back (near the beer garden) and serving pretty good barbecue.

1624569282321.png
1624569389918.png1624569460196.png

I did the same.

Was planning to start last night and spread it out 3/3/2 finishing on Friday.

Nope. Started yesterday afternoon and watched it from start to finish.

I have no self-control. ;)
Yep, I’ve done the same with “Mr. inBetween” on Hulu! All caught up and wait for the next morning !

Mrs Dollar and I have been catching up on this series. We had no idea it was so good. We're now in Season 4 , Episode 5. We watch one or two almost every evening. Its dark , somewhat sinister, but keeps ya on the edge of your seat.

I've read most of the Bosch series books, and am currently watching season 7. I'm a big fan. It gets pretty intense and is always hard to resist watching that next episode..

I just added this to my watchlist on Amazon. I don't get much time to watch TV, so I haven't heard of this series until now. Thanks for the recommendation.

Mrs Dollar and I finished Season 7 last night. We've spent the summer watching the entire series. Kinda sad there's no more, for now.

Back