Bacon & Onion Wrapped Pork Rib Eyes

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
after a few days helping Liz move her business from one location to a larger, more exciting location....

IMG_1583.JPG
←that's liz in the door

...I found an appetite for big pork.
wrapped two MONSTER pork rib eyes in onion slices then thick bASS bacon, injected both with Wicker's BBQ

IMG_1590.JPG

apple wood in Kingsford in the 26" Weber OTG inside the P1G

IMG_1593.JPG

IMG_1585.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1596.JPG

Grilled to an internal temp of 140, removed to rest 15 then served with Yukon's and Broccoli

IMG_1599.JPG

Made these before with the same excellent results...
I thank you for stoppin' by! Stay warm out there...
frozen-in-ice-smiley-emoticon.gif

Pork wrapped in pork. Is there anything better? Nice plate of food there, Jim. And the P1 looks nice with that blanket of snow hanging on the roof.

Nice cook as usual Jim! A place like your wife's just started down here, does very well. Hopefully your wives as well. I know if it were around here, my wife would be on the preferred list.

Porky squared, doesn't get much better than that. Another winner Jim. 2 forks WAY UP

Drink a little drink, Smoke a little smoke :wsm:

Pig in a pig blanket, I like that!
Super looking supper Jim!

Hug that lady for us and tell her congratulations on the new digs!

Thank you everyone:)

Nice cook as usual Jim! A place like your wife's just started down here, does very well. Hopefully your wives as well. I know if it were around here, my wife would be on the preferred list.
Tim, Liz has been in this children's resale business for ten years now, she only moved to a larger location and yes, she has done very well ;) people do not stop having babies...

Those pork chops look awesome. What is the injection? Any link, please?
Enrico, these were injected with Wicker's BBQ Marinade

What is a pork rib eye?
Rog, check out this link→ http://www.cooksinfo.com/pork-rib-eye-chops

Food looks great Jim! Congratulations on Liz new location! Would love to head up 7 mile rd and have a beer and eat some good q off one of those webers!!!!

Back