Anyone seen my Weber???

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
I think its out there somewhere! 20" of snow in 24 hours!

If I can shovel a path to the storage shed I will get the 14.5" out later today and smoke some wings!

31547101541_491f13834a_c.jpg

31290282860_3b5ae6ec46_c.jpg

30821532404_4e4da63740_c.jpg

Wow! That sure is pretty and I'm glad I'm not there. Hate snow, fortunately we do get snow here in Arizona where we live up in the mountains but not that much and it melts in a day or so. Be safe and stay warm.

Case, I don't think the heavy stuff will come for quite some while...you should just fire it up and do the wings LOL !!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah the wings are happening today for sure! No more snow forecasted until next Tuesday! 16° is perfect WSM weather!

there's a couple feet forecast in the mountains near me - I'm excited about it, but I'll be repairing the 4x4 in my f150 (annual procedure it seems) in the rain tonight. We've had a nice start to the ski season already

Nice lights btw :) Still haven't put up my tree

Wow you got a lot of snow there! Your storm is heading towards my area, I will get some snow Friday night, just a few inches out it. Go smoke those wings!!!!

Quite a lot of snow for Xmas, just as it should be.
You should have started your webers when it was starting to snow!

Well I didn't get to the wings last night! Tonight will be the night. It's snowing more. Looks like we will get another 1"-2" today, which means more shoveling.

We are expected to get 6-10" between this evening and Sunday, tomorrow I'm firing the kettle and doing some pork tenderloins! Maybe some stuffed mushrooms?
I really don't mind working at the grill in the cold weather, now, I have an early Christmas present of a patio heater so, it will be interesting to use that while grilling...maybe.

Okay I was able to get those wings cooked Friday! Almost forgot to update the post!

31708358896_9d69ce5815_c.jpg

31708357286_f77c81cdac_c.jpg

31629717481_dbb88bf369_c.jpg

My little dog loves the snow!

31599351202_766028e41c_c.jpg

Case, nice pics but cooking in that I don't think so. The evening shot with the lights look awesome. Hope you and the family have a great Christmas.

Case, nice pics but cooking in that I don't think so. The evening shot with the lights look awesome. Hope you and the family have a great Christmas.

Thank you Barb!

Cook in this, we go camp in it too! Of course I have a big wall tent with a wood stove and we have access to unlimited firewood!

Happy Holidays to you and you family!

I had a dog just like yours, loved the snow and everything. His name was Maynerd, he lived nearly 15 years (from 1980 to 1994) Great lil dog, seeing yours reminds me of him, and I miss him all over again

31599351202_766028e41c_c.jpg

All that snow looks so pretty to me but my husband Brian is from Marion, MA -- right near the entrance to the Cape. If he never sees another snowfall, it'll be too soon! Here in New Orleans, Christmas will be too hot for me -- in the mid to high 70s. Kind of warm for using the oven but we'll make do waiting for that yummy standing rib roast to be ready and served with my famous "Christmas Sauce," which is to die for.

I haven't "spoken" to you guys in a long time but often lurk to see what you're cooking. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Back