A convoy of American soldiers returning from the Baltics to the home base in Germany

Mildo

TVWBB Guru
On Tuesday they will be in Prague and I'll say hello to your boys. If you want to say something to your heroes, write a message here, I will give them to read your words. I'll take pictures, if it will be possible.
Dragoon ride
MCT5a12eb_47INK01_UKRAINE_CRISIS_NATO_EXERCISE.JPG

Last edited:
Make a big "Roll Tide" sign! You'll get a LOT of hoots and hollers.

BTW - great to see you again....and thanks for posting this. Cheers!

Thanks Mildo. Great picture. You are a class act.
Give them a big thanks from Los Angeles, Calif.

Thanks so much for the picture and your offer Mildo and a big thank you to the guys and gals who serve from Arizona!

Amazing post Mildo! I've never seen that here. I didn't serve, but love and respect those who have, and you just might have more patriotism than some people here! Thank you for this post.

It would be great to be able to Q and grill for them all.

You know, that has me thinking. I'm wondering if it'd be possible to get over to Europe and to just that. I'd be more than happy to raise $$ to fund my trip and shipping of the WSM over there to cook a few meals for those making huge sacrifices for us here at home. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Germany, UK, elsewhere? I've never served, but grew up an Army brat and would love to be able to give back in a small way like this.

On Tuesday we went look to the soldiers
(and we were not alone, that day came to greet the other 20,000 people of Prague).

The friendly, smiling, polite, helpful, proud children of America.

As promised, here are some pictures

tmp5D9A.jpg

tmpF81F.jpg

tmp6C34.jpg

tmpC198.jpg

tmp32A5.jpg

my son just had to take a picture too

tmpE60A.jpg

tmpC8FE.jpg

and friends received some gifts from people

tmp1452.jpg

tmpF020.jpg