$40 three pc knife set for $13

Used the chef's knife last night. Not on much. Sliced up our ribeyes we had for supper and I did some thin sliced sweeet onion and cooked beets for our salad. Went through everything like "buttah" Hey, I am happy. Than yesterday I ordered an oscillating multi tool from Amazon. Sweet deal from Amazon. Got an Amazon "renewed" from DeWalt for $93. Hell about $150 in the stores for that tool in bare form. So happy X2

How have these held up? I got a notification today that they are off 30% so not as cheap as you guys, but under $30 and I am thinking about ordering a set.

I gave the chef one to grandson, I use the other two pretty often and they've stayed plenty sharp with just an occasional touchup with a sharpening steel.
It's my first and only sudoku style, and I should have had one long ago.

Love ours also they are our daily drivers and like Bob and Larry said they have stayed sharp with just an occasional pass on the steel

They glide through everything with ease steak ,pork chops, onions, carrots all with ease no heavy forcing and the stay sharp. Knowing what i know now i would buy these at 30% discount as they are that good.

I’m so glad I broke down and really sorted through my knives when I redid the kitchen. I had three blocks full of a ton of knives. Some had not seen action in an age so, I laid them all out on the dining room table (well, most of them) and cut the stock back to a single block and four others. The rest are in a shotgun case in the closet. There are a few others in “traveling kitchen” boxes which are only used when on the road.
So, even at that price I’m going to try to resist these!

Back