$40 three pc knife set for $13

Mine are on their way. Will report how they are. For those who got them were they good out of the box or did you have to hone them?

Seems like a lot of knife for $18, thanks Lynn!
I actually just tried to order another one but it didn’t work.D90AD6A4-BBE6-40CB-9306-F235B695427E.jpeg

Last edited:
My set arrived late yesterday. Hard to believe under $20 delivered for this. Very nice construction quality. Similar to Wusthorf/Trident though not quite there in overall quality or sharpness but damn nice product! I paid particular attention to the fact of forged (not stamped) blades, forged handle tangs and bolster. Sorry I did not buy 2 sets!

20210708_064610.jpg20210708_064620.jpg20210708_064631.jpg

Yeah mine are still in the box. Was away doing work at my dad's all day yesterday. Installing a new screen door on the door from his house to the garage. What a PIA. Some idiot used an interior door (hollow core) where a fire rated solid core and appropriate door frame should be used. Took my friend and I all day to do a job that I did at my own home in about 2 hours (for the first time no less). Oh well, at least it's (the storm door) is done right.
As for the knives I keep looking in that box SMH at how I could get such fine pieces for so cheap. Can't wait to put them to work

My plans were to only keep the Santoku, but after using the utility one on a peach this morning I'll probably keep that one too. There's still the chefs and I have other knives if grandson needs them.
Here is the chef compared to my Henckels 8 inch.
I'm not saying they are equal quality, but looks and heft wise they are about equal.

1625835362182.png

More than the knives 😬
1st time trying Kosmos. Came in at $34 with shipping. But I love the tall shakers!

Back