$40 three pc knife set for $13

Just looked $39.99 and there are 2 applicable coupons but it's very vague how much final value would be

Just looked $39.99 and there are 2 applicable coupons but it's very vague how much final value would be
Larry, I just ordered a set of those knifes . All you have to do is add to cart put in the promo card at the checkout which is KDRNAOVO hit apply and it drops the price to $18.00 + tax. Typical of Amazon the more they sell forces the price up but still a good deal I think.

Larry, I just ordered a set of those knifes . All you have to do is add to cart put in the promo card at the checkout which is KDRNAOVO hit apply and it drops the price to $18.00 + tax. Typical of Amazon the more they sell forces the price up but still a good deal I think.
Damn you're an enabler. The last thing I need is more knives but I may order them just "because"

OK VERY VERY misleading. When you add both promotions you end up with a $180 cart! Totally dishonest BS on the part of Amazon

So how did you get them for $18?! I cannot find anywhere on the listing getting them for that cost

Thanks for the code. Where on earth did you actually find that? I tried it and boom $19.40 out the door delivery same day! Every once in a while I see people post codes like this. So wondering where they actually come from

They seem pretty substantial, time will tell I guess.
I'll probably keep the Santoku because I don't have that style, the rest will go to grandson.

1625676000943.png

I love it: "Sharp Balance Beautiful". :ROFLMAO: They look nice.

Last year, I finally got tired of renting beach houses that had junk knives. I recently got a set of these: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cuisinart-12-pc-knife-set-multi/6709101.p?skuId=6709101 . They go on sale several times a year for between 12.99 and 14.99. I had a $5 BB reward card and shipping was free, so for ten bucks, I can have something not so terrible that travels well due to the covers.

Back