39 Wonderful Years Together

Last night Barb and I celebrated 39 nine years of marriage.
We celebrated our anniversary with our traditional filet with brie and crescent roll pastry. As always it was great.
Besides for being my wife she is my best friend and confidant along with being my morale booster when I'm down.
I'm one lucky guy.
Sorry for the one-shot messy picture but after a few martinis I almost forgot to even take that one.
Even the pups retired early and yes, they got a little taste of it also.

View attachment 41521View attachment 41522
Congrats Rich & Barb - my wife and I are coming up on 20 yrs, and hoping for 30 more... then we'll see if she renews my contract or puts me out for free agency.... ;)

Last night Barb and I celebrated 39 nine years of marriage.
We celebrated our anniversary with our traditional filet with brie and crescent roll pastry. As always it was great.
Besides for being my wife she is my best friend and confidant along with being my morale booster when I'm down.
I'm one lucky guy.
Sorry for the one-shot messy picture but after a few martinis I almost forgot to even take that one.
Even the pups retired early and yes, they got a little taste of it also.

View attachment 41521View attachment 41522
Congrats Rich and Barb!

Thank you all for the kind words. I've learned as I get older, I'm not like a fine wine that's aging well. I don't have the drive and stamina I used too.
But still enjoy using my Weber's and pellet grill for those wonderful cooks and seeing all the great cooks my forum friends do.
Thankfully my journey into old age has been reasonably good due to having Barb at my side.
The only thing that drives me nuts is Barb makes the energizer bunny look like a slacker, sure wish I was like her.

Happy Anniversary, Lovebirds! That's a delicious-looking meal. Thanks for sharing some of your time on here.

Back