2016 New Weber Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
butt, ribs, brisket... it'll all taste the same with out worries on what we already own and use.

On April 6, the manufacturer of the vehicle we now drive is announcing it's new vehicle....

Martha, there is nothing wrong with our old sedan, station wagon, van or pick-up.... it does what we need it to do and it runs just fine.
We can use that money somewhere else.

Which reminds me Jim that I need to stop looking at the new Jaguar XE and be happy with my 12 year old Honda :)

$1500! That's more then I have invested in my collection of 2 performers 1 of which was brand new, 1 1000LX, 1 E320, 1 18.5 WSM, 1 kettle gasser, 2 Smokey Joes, 1 SS Ducane gasser, 1 Mini WSM. Thanks to Craig's List and an Estate sale or two.
Although there are some who must have the latest and the greatest. I won't be standing in line to get one I have all the toys I need.
Wishing Weber great success with their new product.

We know when, but does anyone know how this grill of a lifetime will be revealed?
I doubt many of us, including me, will buy one, but I think most of us are anxious to see what the hype is all about.

$1500! That's more then I have invested in my collection of 2 performers 1 of which was brand new, 1 1000LX, 1 E320, 1 18.5 WSM, 1 kettle gasser, 2 Smokey Joes, 1 SS Ducane gasser, 1 Mini WSM. Thanks to Craig's List and an Estate sale or two.
Although there are some who must have the latest and the greatest. I won't be standing in line to get one I have all the toys I need.
Wishing Weber great success with their new product.

No point you getting one, you won't have enough space on your signature line to include it!

Wonder if Weber will have a "Grill of a Lifetime" :coolkettle: emoji ready for the launch???

We know when, but does anyone know how this grill of a lifetime will be revealed?
I doubt many of us, including me, will buy one, but I think most of us are anxious to see what the hype is all about.

I imagine they'll send an email blast on April 6 to all that signed up. I'm trying to find a dealer in NorCal that will have one on display so I can get some photos.

Amazon's marketing did the same type of marketing when they introduced their "Amazon Echo". The demand was so strong that you had to sign up to get your name on a list, than wait 2 months for the Echo to arrive at your door. Of course the big difference is $199 for the Echo and $1500 for the Grill of a Life Time. You have to admit the marketing is outstanding but unlike the Echo I don't think you'll have to wait 2 months for delivery. Good job Weber

Bill

Wonder if Weber will have a "Grill of a Lifetime" :coolkettle: emoji ready for the launch???

Based on the advertising to date, the emoji should look like this:
smoke-emoji_zpsgtlcxkdi.jpg

Smoke beginning to clear!?
Oh, Chris!
That's almost like saying it's getting warmer or "Curses, foiled again!"
Ok, I'm gong to go stand in the corner, sorry.

Weber going after the Kamado market?

So I recently added to my cooker collection... Found a crazy deal on a used XL Big Green Egg. Looks pretty next to my WSM :wsm22:

At any rate, I joined some Egghead forums and just saw this:

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1193252/weber-ceramic-guesses#latest

It'll cost a pretty penny for sure. Cant wait to see what it is, exactly...

Not sure if this is the right forum for this post... But I thought it would appeal to the Weber lovers out here :)

I will have to wait until it is released but it had better be really good for $1500. I could get a Ranch Kettle for cheaper and that is still pricey for what you get.

Weber is doing a great job of keeping this quiet. I've been to 2 high-volume hardware stores that handle Weber, and asked them about the new product. Got an embarrassed blank stare at both places, they both went to call their district rep.

For what it's worth I read this at another forum...
"Friend talked to local weber rep yesterday and pretty much confirmed this. Double walked steel cooker, deeper so the coals are further away much like a Komodo style cooker with a diffuser plate. Same details on the pricing as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back