2016 New Weber Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look ok but I think I will save my money. I have a wsm and a 22 kettle. That will do everything I need to do .and a lot cheaper than the new grill of a lifetime

Two hours until the big reveal and apparently no leaked photos yet.
They must have hired former CIA agents for this project.

Doubt we'll see any of these in the bargain section of Craigslist in my lifetime :(
Might see more performers listed for a better price!

C'mon, Weber!!! Can't wait to see this thing that I'm not going to buy. :p

But when you really thing about it, it isn't much more than a Rancher. (See, I'm already trying to rationalize a purchase and I haven't even finished my post)

Short of it doing the prep work for me, I think I will continue to scour CL for the refurbs and grow my family that way.

Short of it doing the prep work for me, I think I will continue to scour CL for the refurbs and grow my family that way.
I added up the total I've paid for my currently owned charcoal Weber grills/smokers and it's about $600.
A Performer, 18" and 14" WSM, 26" OTG, 22" Master Touch, SJ, and a vintage Glen Blue 22" kettle.
All CL buys except for the 14" WSM bought new for $75.
I've made a couple hundred dollars or more on grills I've flipped.

I added up the total I've paid for my currently owned charcoal Weber grills/smokers and it's about $600.
A Performer, 18" and 14" WSM, 26" OTG, 22" Master Touch, SJ, and a vintage Glen Blue 22" kettle.
All CL buys except for the 14" WSM bought new for $75.
I've made a couple hundred dollars or more on grills I've flipped.

I have flipped 5 early Genesis 1000s and a few refurbed kettles and they have paid for all my grills except the original 1999 Genesis 1000 I bought new and my E320. It still amazes me how much demand there is for 20 year old Weber's. Just picked up a super clean 1996 Genesis 3000 for $40, just a good cleaning and on to Craig's list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back