Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Weber Charcoal at $3.90/bag

TVWBB Pro
    I initially got 10 bags, but then went back for 15 more for 25 total. Kind of wish I would have made another run of 15, but they are all gone in my area now.
    2009 Performer, OTG, 22.5 WSM, Jumbo Joe and Smokey Joe.

TVWBB Wizard
    Way to go Dave i hope you have a mini barn as I 12 x24 helps on days like this.....

TVWBB Member
    They had the kingsford too for the same price, dont know how many pounds a bag, anybody got any ?

TVWBB Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris in GA View Post
    They had the kingsford too for the same price, dont know how many pounds a bag, anybody got any ?
    Chris I will check tomorrow HD holding 13 bags of the Weber for me so I have to pick them up by 12:30 a different HD than where I got the 8 bags from they were out turned a few people onto them and they were gone. I did not have enough room in my car to pick up the other 10 bags but work out of the house tomorrow got the wife's pilot.

I use their competition or I guess now professional when I smoke ribs and such lasts longer than the regular KB its good stuff but I got 4 bags laying around just don't smoke stuff all that much anymore and to me its kind of overkill for the performer although for 3.90 a bag that is not a problem since you are not paying a premium price. Hopefully they have some left but if your local HD has them and out of the Weber I would not hesitate to pick those up at that price.

Chris I just checked the bags I have they were Professional wife has been buying them at Costco I think they were only about 11 bucks for a 2 pack they were 18 pounds and change.
    Last edited by Brian B Atlanta; 01-17-2019 at 05:38 PM.

It was two 18.6# bags for $9.98 on the KBB at the local HD

TVWBB Pro
    Worked out of the house today got the last 13 bags at a HD different location than the other one I got the eight from. They were really nice I called them last night to verify stock and asked if they would hold them till 12:30 today they put them up front at customer service had the wife's pilot to pick them up. Ended up with 21 bags total good for awhile.

TVWBB Fan
    Picked up 10 more bags at Natick, MA HD. Couldn't find them anywhere. Asked the floor person who said that they were in the back. About 20 minutes later, they brought out a pallet of 30?.
    Have to take my daughter back to school today. Thinking of seeing if there's another HD on the way where I can get a few more bags.

TVWBB Fan
    It's also kind of crazy that the HD city locations still have large stock left compared to the suburbs. Somerville has ~300+ bags left. Watertown around ~100. The burbs, 1-20 bags.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567